Ranked as one of the top tourist destination in the world, is the World’s eighth largest economy and the largest country of the European Union. France, is in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. Has a population of over 67 Million
Why Study in France
• Students are eligible for 2 years of post study work Visa on completion of a Masters course and 1 year after Bachelors course.
• The quality of French higher education is widely recognized throughout the world. Education is the largest category of government spending, accounting for more than 20% of the budget.
• All students are eligible on a case to case basis to apply for assistance and receive subsidy on cost of accommodation from upto 40% to 50% of the rent from the French Government
• IELTS / TOEFL not mandatory for admission but having the same will have a positive impact on Visa outcome
• Students can work upto 20 hours/week
• The student gets access to visit all Schengen Countries
• French classes are provided by many Government organizations for free.
Two Intakes: Summer – January/March – Winter – September/October
For information on applications and Visa service and, Contact our helpline for further assistance.