Why & About Germany
Germany is considered European Union’s most populous nation. Germany’s capital is Berlin. Higher education (college education) in Germany is free or low cost as the students need not worry about the tuition fees (abolished in 2014). Germany is also known as the ‘land of poets and thinkers’ as it has produced poet extraordinaire like Beethoven, Bach and Goeth and many more prominent personalities. Germany is home to one of the largest airports in the world – Munich. It is also considered the second most popular expat destination till date.
Population of Germany is 81,726,000 and it is the fifth largest economy in the world and Europe’s largest. One of the G8 countries in the world. The official language of Germany is – German. Some of the famous cities are – Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Dresden, Leipzig, Heidelberg. Germany is also famous for the world-renowned brands like Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, PORSCHE, Volkswagen, SIEMENS, etc.
Germany is one of the most popular destinations among international students and the degrees attained at German universities are also taken in high accord all over the world. An International student can also opt for Post study work VISA of 18 months.
As there is either no tuition fee or a nominal tuition fee, Universities do not provide any Scholarships.
Why Study in Germany?
- Free education or extremely low cost of education.
- Quality Education.
- Good Job Prospects.
- Post study work VISA of 18 months.
- Education in Germany is one of the oldest and best in the world
- Education guarantees practical knowledge in addition to solid theoretical foundation
- International students are allowed to work for 120 full working days or 240 half working days in a year
- Students with German language skills are entitled for higher wages as compared to the students having no skills
Universities in Germany are categorized into two groups : • Technical University/Universitat • Universities of Applied Sciences/ Fachhochschule.
Two Intakes: Winter – September / October Summer – March / April.
For information on admission and Visa services, Contact our helpline for further assistance.