Why & About Singapore
It has been Southeast Asia’s most modern city for over a century. The city is a mix of Malay, Chinese, Arab, Indian and English cultures. Singapore is a safe city with a low crime rate and a stable political environment. The cleanest Country. The island nation of the Republic of Singapore lies one degree north of the Equator in Southern Asia. Because of its efficient and determined government, Singapore has become a flourishing country that excels in trade and tourism and is a model to developing nations.
Students aspiring to study in Singapore will have the experience of a lifetime while laying the groundwork for an excelent future at the forefront of their respective fields.
- One of the best education systems in the world
- A degree highly renowned by employers
- 9.2% is Indian population
- 5 hours away from India
- HUB of Business in Asia – Fertile ground for Banking & Service Industry
After 10th Standard
- Diplomas (6 months to 12 months) • Bachelors (3 years to 3.5 years)
After 12th Standard
- Diplomas ( 6 months to 12 months) • Bachelors (2 years to 3 years)
- PG Diplomas (12 months to 14 months) • Masters (1 year to 2 years)
Types of Institutes in Singapore
PRIVATE EDUCATION ORGANIZATIONS
Some Institutes have three Intakes, some have four and some have Rolling Intakes, thereby recruitment to Singapore is possible throughout the year, for students as well as for Partner associates.
International students are normally not permitted to work part time during their studies. However, they can apply for a work permit after their studies are completed and if they have found a job. There are a few exceptions to this rule. In case the students are enrolled in a course that has a built in internship the students can work during that time.
For information on admission and Visa services, Contact our helpline for further assistance.