Studying abroad has not only opened the door to the privileged section of the society, but also the less privileged in many ways. Education does not confine its space for a limited section of people. Knowledge is wisdom and knowledge has a free-will to penetrate the recesses and crevices of any space in the human world. In present times, when the global reach has assumed a bird’s eye view, education is not a far cry.
“Will I get a scholarship?”, “What are the different types of Scholarship options I can apply for?” and many such questions are posed in front of an education counselor time and again. Do we have a solution? Yes, Of Course!
Types of Scholarships or Funding Solutions for an Indian Student
Scholarships or grants can be clinched via various sources, such as:
- Government Scholarships- For example, the scholarships conferred by MHRD, Department of Higher Education Facilities.
- Commonwealth Scholarships- Conferred to students enrolling for full-time courses in the UK (United Kingdom).
- Australia Awards Scholarships- Conferred by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australia.
- IPRS (or International Postgraduate Research Scholarships) – For higher studies in Australia
- Fullbright Foreign Student Program- Conferred by the Binational Fulbright Foreign Commissions, Foundations or USA Embassies.
- Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign and local residents
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Chinese Government Scholarship- Conferred by the Ministry of Education, China.
- Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP)- Administered by the National Institute of International Education Development (NIIED), Ministry of Education, South Korea.
- National Overseas Scholarship- Offered by the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, India. This is specially awarded to the meritorious SC/ST/OBC section of the society.
- Singapore MOE Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS)- For full-time Undergraduate and Diploma studies in Singapore.
Besides the above grants, the majority of the educational institutions across the globe create opportunities for bright and meritorious students by offering them with astounding scholarships.
Keep watching this space to get further updates on various Scholarships or Grants schemes. For immediate assistance, feel free to reach us at +917406677333 or 080-48508342.